Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Share the Blog Love

Thanks to Kate at the Neverending Shelf for putting this together! I was just thinking, I need to get a blog award or something so I could share with you my new favorite blog finds!

Here are the rules for Share the Blog Love!
  • Create a post sharing with us 3 blogs that you love. They can be new, old, or just underappreciated.
  • Your post should include the blog's title, url link, and a small blurb about why you enjoy this blog so much.
  • Leave link to your post in Mr. Linky (over at Neverending Bookshelf) so that we can all see your picks. And hopefully, we can all discover a few news blogs that we did not know about.
1) On the Cluff Reviews
http://offthecluff.blogspot.com/

Sara has been a reader of my blog nearly since the beginning. She decided not long ago to start her own review blog, mostly books but she reviews movies, tv shows and music as well. I agree with her reviews a lot, like the stuff she is reviewing and have wanted to support her new blog. I know how hard it is to be putting so much time and effort into blogging and not have anyone read it! This one's for you Sara!

2) Books by Their Cover
http://booksbytheircover.blogspot.com/

Yan at Books By Their Cover may not be new to you, but I love her unique concept of focusing on cover love as well as giving great reviews. She is worth checking out!

3) Bites
http://litbites.blogspot.com/

Donna at Bites has such a unique blog. The look, the theme, the edge. It is all great. She reads a lot more edgy stuff, but for me it is good to read reviews of those books because a lot of them really do appeal to me after reading her reviews, and I wouldn't otherwise pick them up! I like review sites that help me expand my reading repertoire.

So there you have it folks! Check them out, follow them go to Neverending Bookshelf and vote for your own faves.

9 comments:

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Hi! Just found you on the newest read-a-thon activity post. I'm now your newest follower :-)
Here's me http://readingangel002.blogspot.com

Sara B. Larson said...

It's so good for all the bloggers out there to support each other and help drive readers to each other's sites. What a great idea! :-)

Kathleen said...

Ooh three blogs I've never heard of. Thanks for bringing my attention to them!

Sara said...

Thanks Stacey!! :) I have always loved your blog and enjoyed your (and the other contributors!) reviews. This is a great idea.

Morgan said...

Great blogs and blog love!

Donna (Bites) said...

OMG, thank you! I'm going to have to pay it forward now! :)

Nikki Comer said...

Liked your post. Someday I hope to write a book where the royalties
will pay for the copies I give away.
:-)
Nikki

Yan said...

Thanks for the recommendation!! :D I actually found your blog through sitemeter when someone came from mine so you just found yourself a happy new follower ;P

Yan said...

And I'm your 100th one! Congrats!!!! ♥