Sunday, November 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (23)

ENTWINED
by Heather Dixon
Hardcover, 336 pages
To Be Published March 29th 2011 by Greenwillow Books

Summary:
Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.

The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.

Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.

But there is a cost.

The Keeper likes to keep things.

Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.

*Note: I have to say how incredibly excited I am about this one! I have had the luck to attend a writer's retreat with Heather and she is just amazing. I can't wait to review this for you (even though it doesn't come out for a while!)


FALLEN ANGEL
by Heather Terrell
Paperback, 336 pages
To Be Published December 28th 2010 by HarperTeen

Summary: The first book in a dark, edgy new angel series about a girl who finds herself forced to choose sides in the battle between fallen angels, even if that means going against the boy she loves.



TEETH (Vampire Tales)
Contributions by: Neil Gaiman, Melissa Marr, Cassandra Clare and Holly Black and more!
Paperback, 272 pages
To Be Published April 5th 2011 by HarperCollins

Summary: Sink your teeth into these bite-sized tales exploring the intersections among the living, dead, and undead. The vampires in these stories range from romantic to chilling to gleeful—and touch on nearly every emotion in between. The one thing they have in common? Their desire for blood....

7 comments:

Leanna Elle said...

Very nice books! I'm looking forward to reading Fallen Angel! :)

Julie said...

Great IMM! I can't wait to read Entwined and Fallen Angel. I love both covers. I like your site! Happy reading. Here's my IMM.

Miss Page-Turner said...

Wow you've got Entwined, can't wait for this one and really hope they are going to offer it via netgalley...Fallen Angel looks like a good read,too. Wish you so much fun with your new books:)
Here is my Mailbox

And don't forget to check out my giveaway, ending on Nov 30th and open internationally, here!

Belinda said...

I love the collection of book this week. Some of them I hadn't seen so it sparked my interest. Happy reading ! Here's my mailbox this week

Heather Dixon said...

Omigoodness!! #^_^# I hope I wrote it good enough! (or, actually, "well" enough. See, I'm doing bad already.) Thanks for the kind words! I can't wait until you have a book out as well :D

Aubrey said...

;) Oh and Heather, the cover is even MORE beautiful in person! I have dress envy!

Heather Dixon said...

Oh man YEAH, I am so lucky on the cover! And the vines--I think they're going to be foil when it comes out. For realz! O_O Greenwillow PWNS!