Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday Three

1) Monsters Univiersity. 

Did you see it?  Did you like it? 

I thought it was a great backstory to the characters we know and love.  But it was missing something that was magical about the first one.  That thing that Pixar has that makes you just fall in love with the characters and truly feel their heartbreaks.  My 5 yr old enjoyed it though so it will probably be something on the shelf in our home.  As far as Pixar movies go it's not the bottom of my list by any means, but it was just okay.

2) I know I have been slacking about blogging lately and I hope to change that.  1) cause when I actually do post, more of you read the blog.  Shocker.  2) because I have lots of books sitting on my shelves waiting to be given away!  But I need devoted readers to do that (hint, hint, if you comment I know you're not a lurker and are actually reading this).  And 3) because I am getting some awesome books to review and I am back in a "reading mood".  Pray it lasts people!

3) Remember that list of books I said I have to review?  Here's some hints as to what they might be:
Proper Romances
Janitorial Exploits
Gifted
Dauntless

3 comments:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

I liked Monsters University a lot-super cute and very emotionally satisfying although not as tear-inducing as Up, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3.

Jessica said...

I loved Monsters University! It was very fun, though it has not beat Cars as my favorite Pixar movie.

Lizzy said...

I haven't seen Monsters University yet, but I love Pixar. I'm not sure that I'll like this one as much as the original, but then again the end of Monsters Inc totally makes me cry (every time)!