Friday, July 2, 2010

A Week!?

Has it really been a week since I've posted? Wow. Appologies guys! Summer is the hardest time for me to post because I usually do less reading, but an very very busy.

Here is what I have been up to:

  1. Writer's Conference for a week - it was fabulous!
  2. Swim Lessons with my 2 yr old
  3. Eclipse - what more can I say there? I will be posting a review soon, if there is anyone on the planet who hasn't seen it yet!
  4. Getting lots of books from awesome authors
  5. Writer's groups and book clubs, birthday parties and BBQs galore!
Literally in June I had 3 days that I didn't have something going on! My house is a mess, my book pile is getting BIGGER and BIGGER! So bear with me guys! I will hopefully be reading more soon and I know my co-bloggers have been reading lots lately so there WILL be more coming soon! We love our readers and hope you all have a fabulous 4th of July weekend!

2 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

Have a great 4th! Summer is a busy, busy time. Can't wait to read some more reviews! =)

YA Book Queen said...

Sounds like you've been busy! I hope you get some reading done ;)

Happy *almost* Fourth of July to you!