I am very excited and grateful to my awesome writer and blogger friend Ali for this award! Thanks Ali!
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (check!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (Except, as I am breaking this rule, I give you my permission to break it too...)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Okay, seven things about me...
1. I have 33 nieces and nephews! And some of the families are just getting started!
2. Disneyland is one of my favorite places in the entire world. I know lots of ins and outs and secrets about it and love going on a regular basis.
3. I hate doing laundry. It is the bane of my existence. After I get it washed I have issues getting it folded. After it is folded I have issues getting it put away. Laundry sucks.
4. I hate socks. HATE them. The ONLY reason to wear them is so that your feet don't get sweaty and stinky in shoes. If you are not wearing shoes, you should not be wearing socks.
5. I cannot stand my hands being dry, or any other skin for that matter, feet, arms, lips. I am constantly using lotion and chapstick. I think this is why I don't like socks.
6. I am a really slow reader. I love to blog about what I read, but I don't read as much as many of my friends who don't blog, simply because I can't read that fast.
7. The cat on my header is designed after my cat Mocha. She is the softest, sleekest cat in the entire world, but she is very picky who she lets touch her. (Okay that one's not really about me, but I couldn't think of anything else!)
So that's a little about me! I hope you enjoyed reading it! And I also hope you take time to check out the bloggers below that I am awarding!
1. Natasha at MAW Books
2. Katie at Call Me Crazy
3. Claire at YA Bookie Monster
4. Inspired Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
5. Amy J at My Overstuffed Bookshelf