Thursday, July 14, 2011

Consuming My Week

What else would be consuming my week other than the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part Two! Every year I do a party and get tickets for a group of us to go to the midnight show.



This year is the biggest group yet and I am very excited! From the few lucky ducks who have seen it I have heard it is amazing, and to bring tissues along!

What I love most is that this HUGE fandom came from someone's imagination. From someone putting "pen to paper" as it were, and sharing that with the world. Going through the grueling process of putting themselves out there and sharing their ideas with the world. Of someone being rejected over and over again, and never giving up.

Thank you JK Rowling for your amazing story! I can't believe it has come to an end!

0 comments: