Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Review: THE SAVAGE GRACE by Bree Despain



THE SAVAGE GRACE
by Bree Despain
Hardcover 496 pages
Published March 13th 2012 by EgmontUSA (Yes folks, that's TODAY!)

Placement in the Pile: Top Picks!

Summary:
A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle.

Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything.

With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders.

The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.

Review:
I cannot tell you how much I loved this book. It was the perfect conclusion to the series. It is a long book yes, but it never feels that way. The action just keeps building and building and building. Unlike another very popular book series, you will not feel like the final "battle" scenes are a let down. No, this book was everything it should have been, and more.

There is not a lot I can or want to say about content because I don't want to spoil it. But I will say that the romantics won't be disappointed, the action fans won't be disappointed. I laughed, I literally cried. I was surprised by some twists, not as surprised by others, but that was okay. I loved and hated characters in a way that made me really care about the book. I was worried a bit about the title and what it would mean (which you don't get till the very end!) In the end I was 100% satisfied with the story, but it still left room for me to think of the characters in the future.

Bree Despain, you recaptured my heart! Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into this one, cause it was my favorite of the series!


**Be SURE to come back often this week! I am having a "Divine" week here on the blog! We will be having an interview with Bree, a report of her book launch party tonight, and an AWESOME giveaway you won't want to miss!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! My book is on its way to my house. I can't wait to read it!!