Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday Three (10)

Well that week went fast!  Time to post again! 

1) I just have to say that I love going to the dentist.  I know it causes huge anxiety in some people, and I just don't get it.  I am NOT saying it's not valid.  But for me...I love it!  I especially loved getting my teeth cleaned and how smooth and awesome they feel when it's done.  And I love going and not having any cavities.  ;)

2) Sometimes it is hard for me to post a lot cause some of my reading is reading of my friends' (who are much better authors and dedicated to the craft than I am) manuscripts.  Right now I am about to start one of those, and I'm super excited!

3) I LOVE giving books to my girls.  I want them to love them as much as I do.  There are books scattered around my house in almost every room, and I keep buying more!  I just made a big order for Usborne books for my girls for Christmas and I am so very excited!  I'd love to hear what some of your favorite kids books are!

0 comments: