Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blog Award Nominations!

Many of you know that I started my book blogging career at MyFavoriteAuthor . Due to certain events MFA could no longer continue as it was, so I branched out and started my own blog because I would miss blogging too much.

My good friend Speed Reader who started MFA informed me that MFA was nominated for Best YA Review Blog for Book Blogger Appreciation Week over at the My Friend Amy blog! I am so so thrilled for MFA and thrilled that I could have been a part of what got it it's nomination!

There are tons of awards for lots of well-known blogs so go on over to the Nominee and voting list (click on the icon below) and vote! Polls close on Saturday, September 12, 2009 at 11:59 EST. And congrats again to MFA!


1 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks Aubrey! I'm glad that you found a way to keep blogging when MFA had to go on hold. I won't be surprised if next year you are posting about your own BBAW nomination! :)

PS - That is quite the pile of books! And I know there are lots missing from that pile, so I can't even imagine what it *should* look like!