Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome SaraJ!

Hey everyone! I am inviting a new blog contributor to add to the depth and perceptions of this blog (plus with two of us we can get through the pile a LOT faster!). I want to give a big welcome to SaraJ!

Hey everyone, this is SaraJ – one of Aubrey’s good friends. I have had a life-long love affair with reading and writing. I devour books, and while I read all genres, I have a special place in my heart for YA literature. When Aubrey (AKA Stacey) asked me to help contribute to her new blog, I eagerly told her I would. I tend to be very honest in my reviews, and I hope they will be helpful to you – but always remember, a review is still only one person’s opinion. Always read and decide for yourself!


Happy reading, and make sure to tell your friends and family about My Pile Of Books!

0 comments: