Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Biggest Announcement EVER!

Okay, so I am extremely melodramatic, BUT...since my dear friend Allyson Condie got the go ahead to blog about this I HAD to finally post about it!

One of the fantabulous ladies in my writer's group sold her book this winter and it is now a-okay for me to tell you about it!

Her name is Allyson Condie, the book is MATCHED.

It is amazing...at least the version I had the privilege to read before she got her AMAZING agent Jodi Reamer (as in Stephenie Meyer's agent). When I read her first chapter for a writer's conference critique that I attended last summer I KNEW with every fiber of my being that this book would be published. If you are a fan of THE HUNGER GAMES, you will love MATCHED. I am sure it is just better since the last time I saw it!

Here is the LINK to Ally's blog and official announcement from yesterday.

It could not have happened to a better person. I ADORE this girl and her book!

Until I get the okay, I am not posting any pictures or other reviews. Obviously I read a manuscript and I am sure the novel will be changed, so for now know that this is the NUMBER ONE book of 2010 that I am looking forward to!

0 comments: